Data for School Improvement
guiding headteachers through the maze of data
RAISEonline Training - School Data Training - Data Reporting
what we offer:
Unvalidated 2016 data for
Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
has now been released on the
Now is the time to arrange appropriate training on the RAISEonline system using your data
Question Level Analysis reporting for the 2016 KS2 test papers is now functional on RAISEonline. It offers valuable management information that will help you to improve standards at your school by effectively monitoring curriculum issues year on year. Our RAISEonline training offers step by step guidance on the entering and uploading of question level data to the system and how to produce detailed reports.
Testimonials - Read what headteachers think of our training by clicking here.
- Introduction to RAISEonline & school data (KS1 and KS2 only)
- RAISEonline refresher including QLA (KS1 and KS2 only)
- Advanced RAISEonline - Administrator (KS1 and KS2 only)
- Interpretation of the Summary Report (KS1 and KS2 only)
- Data walkthrough (KS1 and KS2 only)